Friday, June 3, 2011

quiet time


It has been quiet in the Winzeler household this afternoon. Both kids have been asleep for a while now and instead of taking a nap myself i decided to catch up (WAY up) on getting the house in order. I have to admit i feel much better getting everything done than when i do when i wake up from a nap and nothing is done. I'm still trying to get the hang of keeping the house in one piece and making sure both kids are eating/sleeping etc. I think yesterday i forgot to make Sadie lunch! Van is starting on reflux medicine today..poor little guy has been refluxing for some time now and he is so uncomfortable. Hopefully the first meds we try will help and we won't have to put him on the medicine Sadie was on bc it's super expensive. Other than that we are all doing great!!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're getting your quiet time. I know it feels good to keep your house in order. Make sure you get some sleep too though. I was bad about that.

    I don't know how you do it with two kids...I can barely keep up with one!

    Mom and I are going to come visit soon...maybe one day next week? I'll call ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for quite time! Hope yall get plenty of it this summer. Love the picture!

    ReplyDelete