Thursday, April 14, 2011

still truckin along

Well, I'm officially a stay at home mommy! However, somehow i have become much more tired than i was when i was working?! Must be where i am at in my pregnancy but i am so beyond exhausted. I don't know what i would do if i was still working. I'm 34 weeks and not so much loving being pregnant anymore:/ I'm unbelievable uncomfortable, not sleeping hardley at all at night, and having those darn braxton hicks contractions all the time. I'm really enjoying my time with Sadie right now. She is so much fun these days. She will walk around singing songs that she made up and then say "you like that song"? It really is hilarious..she definitely has her daddy's musical talent. This past weekend my sister and mom threw a shower for me and baby brother on the way. It was so much fun to see everyone and i got tons of goodies for baby boy. I am so very thankful for everyones generosity! I can't believe he will be here very soon! We are so anxious to see what he will be like and what he will look like. I'm expecting him to look a lot like Sadie but who knows?! Now that i am home full time i promise to blog more:) I seem to be on facebook more but i know there are some people on here who aren't on facebook for all the updates (ahem, Ali). The baby's nursery is coming along nicely and almost finished. Besides our desk and guitar studio that also is in there right now:) I will try and post some pictures soon of the progress that it is making:)




1 comment:

  1. Yay!! I, for one, am SUPER excited about your promise to blog more. I love the pictures of Sadie, and cannot wait to meet Baby Boy!!

    ReplyDelete